Monday, October 17, 2011

Sliu's Birthday

Last week was my dear friend Sliu's birthday. I obviously forgot my camera but did manage to get some iPhone photos. William couldn't be there because he was golfing.
We went to what is quickly becoming my favorite Mexican restaurant in the city- Cosina Grille. Dan made her pumpkin monkey break because he is our resident baker. Apparently.
Afterward we went back to Emily and Ellice's apartment to give her a box of presents. Some highlights: a real honeycomb, three white pumpkins, beef jerky and a little owl with potentially real feathers on it. I would try to explain this assortment but I don't think I can.
Judging from her face, I think she was excited.
Um had to post this one because look at Dan's face.
On her real birthday two days later we went to her favorite place in the whole wide world (except maybe  Disney)... Portillo's! 









No comments:

Post a Comment